Sign in to follow this  
MK2

IL2 1946 14.2.1 modded campaign

I looked back at my old campaign mod that I had done way back for version 4.03 and installed it and it worked just fine in the 1946 4.12.1 patched version. This campaign was included in EnjoyR's patch (I believe it is the first one the list).

Anyway since I am messing around with it before I finalize it I can take request to add specific aircraft to all ready existing DGEN campaigns . Just post it here.

as an example this is what I have so far (some are historical, some are almost historical and some are not historical) .

Added P-38J USAAF land based career to the New Guinea campaign 

Added F-4U Corsair land based career to the Guadacanal campaign 

Added Ki-61 Tony Career to the New Guinea campaign 

Added F65F Navy Career to the Marianas 

Added ki-61 Tony career to the JAAF in Tarawa 

Added Spitfire Vb Career to the RAF in Singapore 1942

I think you could spend a year adding all the planes in Il-2 to the campaigns. It's amazing how many there are.

Nowadays I just fly single missions though because if I fly a campaign I'm flying just one plane over and over and there are too many left unflown! :grin:

I think you could spend a year adding all the planes in Il-2 to the campaigns. It's amazing how many there are.

Nowadays I just fly single missions though because if I fly a campaign I'm flying just one plane over and over and there are too many left unflown! :grin:

LOL , very true . I had been away or a few years from IL2 and modding in general and it's mind bogging how much stuff I have been exploring in IL2 since I got back , I installed the HSFX up to 4.11 and got my old install to work with 4.12 and last but not least installed the Solomon campaign! Wow flying corsairs in the slot is a dream come true :)

It's amazing how this game now feels brand new again .