Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Ship Help Needed - Naval Engineer Wanted!

I was able to talk Stephan1918 into modifying his First Eagles North Sea mod British Destroyer, by animating the turrets, giving them guns and so forth, for use in our WW2 mods.

They are 95+% perfect for the V/W Class for both WWI, intra-war years, and WW2.

but I can't seem to get the guns to work properly.

So, I'm asking for help from our various Naval Engineers. I'll give you the ship, sounds, guns, inis and all the rest. Just need the Ship Guru's to look over and fix my mistakes in the ini

If MAX work is needed, I'm sure Stephan will do his best!

below is the boat in question. As the terrain it's used on in just about ready for (re)release -was hoping to post it this weekend-, there will be a version included. Any newer version will be a replacement for that one.

Thanks In Advance!

Wrench, I would be happy to work on this ship's INI files. If you need references ask WhiteBoySamurai and Colmack. I have tested stuff for WBS and I did the INI work on Colmack's North Carolina.

I was HOPING you'd respond!!

you're one of our best shipwrights!

i'll pm you the necessary files!

thanks, brudda!!