Javito1986

WOFF release date

Since I know we don't all hit up the SimHQ forums, I just learned that the original target release of WOFF was this weekend (!!!) but it's not going to happen now because of distribution issues outside the Dev's control. So now it's pushed back until early next week.

I'm pretty blown away by this one. When they said "December," I kinda assumed mid December at the earliest. This is more like "the release is imminent." I thought I'd have at least a week or two to work out the kinks in my HOTAS/TrackIR setup, but it's looking like I need to get on that right now. Yikes!

I'm pretty blown away by this one. When they said "December," I kinda assumed mid December at the earliest. This is more like "the release is imminent." I thought I'd have at least a week or two to work out the kinks in my HOTAS/TrackIR setup, but it's looking like I need to get on that right now. Yikes!

I had figured closer to Christmas. Keep us posted.

Finger on the 'Pay and Download' button!

Great news! Thanx Javito.

...I'm pretty blown away by this one. When they said "December," I kinda assumed mid December at the earliest...

BTW, a couple more days and it will be mid-December. (December=31 days..early=1-10: mid=11-20: late=21-31)