LEChouffleur

What would your WOFF system look like if Santa/The Computer Fairy left one at your house?

Imagine that you own a 6 year-old PC that runs a soon-to-be-unsupported OS (Win XP). One night in the not-too-distant future that PC starts making alarming washing-machine noises.

You now have 3 weeks to back up what you own and spec out a new machine. On this machine you will play WOFF, perhaps RoF, and someday if the Lord is willing and the creeks don't rise, RB4.

I *know* that it's all about budget and I don't really have one for you. Here are a few constraints: No overclocking, no water cooling (or liquid nitrogen or other weirdness). Pick a config that that will give you good performance on high-average graphics settings. 

Specify peripherals (stick etc.).

Don't worry about anything else it needs to do, pretend it's just a flying machine. Assume you have a decent broadband connection like cable or fiber.

Note that you are not an epic pilot, just someone who flew RB II and RB 3D semi-competently. In other words, an aged newbie.

What do you buy?

Thanks,

Chouf

Wicker seat, small windscreen, two cocking levers in front, nicely furnished woodwork, BR 1 in front

Cheers,

shredward

I'm with Shredward here -although mine would be a TVAL-built Albatros D.V.

• Like 1