Sign in to follow this  
CaptSopwith

Christmas

Greetings from the Rocky Mountains where I am spending a lovely Christmas away! I just wanted to join in and wish everyone, especially the WOFF team, a very very Merry Christmas! Thank you for giving us WOFF in time for the holidays. I can't even imagine how much time, effort, and work went into WOFF. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there might be a super budget gaming computer under the tree this year so I can enjoy some flying time in WOFF. In the meantime I'm enjoying everyone's After Action Reports, screenshots, videos, and every review I can get a hold of. It looks absolutely fantastic... I think you have created the greatest single player flight sim ever made - in other words, everything I've wanted since I was a 12 year old kid playing Wings of Glory.

So to Pol, Sandbagger, Winder, Shred, and the rest of the team, and to everyone here I know, Olham, Lou, Wodin, Robert, Hellshade, Shiloh, and everyone else... a very Merry Christmas!

A Merry Christmas to you as well my friend. I'm hoping you get that rig you're looking for or at least some hardware upgrades that help you run WOFF. I know what it's like to be in school and not have enough money for things you want and most certainly deserve. WOFF was my wife's Christmas gift to me and that is more than enough for me. My real gift is the opportunity to play a great sim, talk about it with my friends, and to support a small group of devoted people who have given much of their free time to this project over many years. I have what might be considered a lower-end rig for WOFF and I've done a lot of tweaking to get it running smoothly. Hopefully you can do the same.

Best of luck and Merry Christmas!

Greetings from the Rocky Mountains where I am spending a lovely Christmas away! I just wanted to join in and wish everyone, especially the WOFF team, a very very Merry Christmas! Thank you for giving us WOFF in time for the holidays. I can't even imagine how much time, effort, and work went into WOFF. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there might be a super budget gaming computer under the tree this year so I can enjoy some flying time in WOFF. In the meantime I'm enjoying everyone's After Action Reports, screenshots, videos, and every review I can get a hold of. It looks absolutely fantastic... I think you have created the greatest single player flight sim ever made - in other words, everything I've wanted since I was a 12 year old kid playing Wings of Glory.

So to Pol, Sandbagger, Winder, Shred, and the rest of the team, and to everyone here I know, Olham, Lou, Wodin, Robert, Hellshade, Shiloh, and everyone else... a very Merry Christmas!

Capt, n

I wish u and your a very merry Xmas and a healthy, prosperous New Year.

I sure hope you get WOFF up and running because it is amazing and so Immerive.

Thank you, Capt. - I wish you the same, and a good time in the Rockies!

Perhaps you will see a "Rocky Mountain Canary" (or did W. C. Fields fool me there?).

Edited by Olham

(Dagnabit, y'all beat me to it!)

I want to wish all of you the very best of Christmases!  And a special toast to the stalwart coders of OBD software for their Christmas gift to us all!

May you all be blessed with peace and health and joy both now and in the new year ahead.

To Christmas!  To OBD!  To WOFF!  To the planes!