gonna do some Shamu skins for the Stratotanker fleet after i wrap up SLUFs,  and just had a thought.  outside of stateside bases, you rarely see more than a couple of heavies (C-130, -141, KC's etc) from the same unit on the ramp. yet if one did skins for the heavies in game for a specific unit(s) then that is what you would see on the ramp is around 6 to a dozen from the same unit.  a workaround i just thought of is to link the unit tgas to the sn's. then you get the mix of units just like you would IRL at manas or ali al salem.  thoughts or opinions? 

• Like 2

it never bothered me before because I was ignorant to that fact. Now that you mentioned it it's going to bug the crap out of me. wink2.gif.pagespeed.ce.DG-_ZgrqXc.gif  Sounds like your solution will would work just fine.