Sign in to follow this  
kdeuser

Getting Back Into It...Falcon 4.0

I will be getting back into F4 as soon as I can find my disk...  I have the manual, from back when I purchased the thing whenever it was originally released (!), but I can't find my original disk.  I even searched through some old hard drives looking for the .exe so I could install BMS but have had no luck.  It's not like there is anyone to go to for a replacement disk anymore, does anyone know of a way to get the .exe?  I have the full manual and can copy/paste photogrpahs or send a page in if it will get me a disk or a copy of the .exe.  I recall using FreeFalcon back in the day...

Since I have been out of the flight sim world for at least a decade, has anything new come on the scene?  Anything better than F4-BMS?  Appreciate your feedback.

Kurt

BMS is the latest and greatest Falcon version.

Falcon 4.0 is still payware so can only suggest looking harder for the disk or getting a copy from ebay etc.

If you like hardcore combat sims then the only alternative is DCS World ( A-10C).

regards

You can DL and try DCS World for free. It's on Steam if you have that installed/don't mind installing it, or you can grab the files from their site direct. The Su-25T is free, all the other planes you must pay for but there's a sale on Steam for the next 24 hrs or so if you want to grab one of the other jets.