Deadhead

What happened to the German Aircraft?

I just got my WOFF installled , very easy install no problems. Graphics , excellent ; everything looks and feels great. EXCEPT that every German fighter i fly flies like a dog compared to OFF (and yes im still using realistic flight. I used to love the Dr1 and the DVII and even the Albatrii tho they turned better to the right than the left , but now they all seem totally outclassed by the Allies. I noticed something similar with the Pfalz after installing HitR but nothing compared to this. Am I the only one to be having problems? I see theres a FM thread but it all looks very technical so i haven't read through it yet , any answers there. Anyway i still think its a great game but I do miss flying for Willi (oo-er missus)

There is a LOT of discussion over at SimHQ about the Albatrosses FMs and the Dev's said that they would look at them and let us know.

Deadhead, you may want to read the threads about the FMs at SimHQ.

To say it very short: forget the OFF FMs - they were childsplay.

I am beginning to get familiar with the new, the much more realistic Albatros FM,

and I like it more and more (after they patched it).

And not only the Germans - all FMs have been made much more realistic.

So if you think it's flying like a logc - the enemy may feel the same.