Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

SF2 WW2 MTO USAAF P-40F Pak (Raven)

SF2 WW2 MTO USAAF P-40F Pak (Raven)

SF2 WW2 MTO USAAF P-40F Pak 2/24/2014

-- Something for the WW2 MTO players --

= For SF2 ONLY, Full-5 Merged (Reccomended/Preferred) =

*Note: this pak MAY be usable in 1stGen SF/Wo* game installs. However, some features (decal randomization and FM adjustments and several other things) will =NOT= be functional. Use in 1stGens has not, and cannot be, tested by me.*

**Notex2: this mod is designed for use =ONLY= in a MTO-Centric mods folder**

At first, I was just going to do a simple skin/decals pack. But with all the "modifications" made to fit into SF2 chose to take the "lazy man's way out" and am just uploading the entire aircraft. So, if you already have Raven's P-40F in your MTO-centric mods folder, best to back it up someplace. You can, of course, re-add any other skins at your convience.

This is the full aircraft, with my 'tweeked' sf2-ish data ini. The skin included is for...

64th FS, 57 FG "Black Scorpions"

as seen from late 1942 in North Africa.

Skins remain in their bmp format.

New DDS damage textures (usable on all Raven's Warhawk/Kittyhawk in SF2 only) are included!

All markings are decals, and Decal Randomization is TRUE. There are no nose arts. Also, via the use of my (patent pending) fake "SqTail" decal, the squadron name display is now active on the Loadout Screen.

No weapons are included, except an SF2 Version of the drop tank (for those that haven't converted it yet). New theatre-specific Hangar and Loading screens are included, too. Actually, you have 2 loadings screens to choose from.

When in-game, on the aircraft selection drop-down, you'll see

P-40F-5 CU (Raven)

This will diferentiate this for any other Warhawks you may (or may not) have.

As always, fairly easy to follow, yet detailed install instructions are included. PLEASE read them!!

Good Hunting!!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/09/2014
  • Category

• Like 1