Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe

Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe

The Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe (English: "Swallow") of Nazi Germany was the world's first operational jet-powered fighter aircraft.Design work started before World War II began, but engine problems and top-level interference prevented the aircraft from attaining operational status with the Luftwaffe until mid-1944. Compared with Allied fighters of its day, including the British jet-powered Gloster Meteor, it was much faster and better armed.One of the most advanced aviation designs in operational use during World War II,the Me 262 was used in a variety of roles, including light bomber, reconnaissance and even experimental night fighter versions.

Credits:

Veltro2K for the aircraft

Coupi for skins and decals

Kesselbrut for the cockpit

??? for destroyed model; from 1stGen WW2 Terrains

??? for the jumo wav; renamed for one by Spillone? Ravenclaw? somebody I disremember (for a 1950 jet)

Wrench, for some decals, some ini work, screens, and general "what do I do with this?" testing and such like.

THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

• Like 1

Where can I found weapons to this aircraft?

Edited by MajkaHunter

ww2 weapons pack, located someplace in the downloads section