Sign in to follow this  
Javigato

NATO Fighters 5 and July 2013 update

Does it work well?  Or are there any tweaks needed to make it work?  I am just getting back to playing a bit after 2 years of not even touching the computer :)

Everything runs smoothly here.

You might want to wait a little bit, though. From what I've read here and there, eburger is doing some updates on Nato Fighters. 

Folks:

I am indeed finishing up an update for NF5. It will be delivered as a separate download, though. Users won't have to re-download all eight NF5 archives just to get the update. So, if you wanted to install NF5 now, there's no reason to hold back -- you will not have to re-download at some point in the near future.

Eric Howes

I finally got around to get it installed, and works great, had a really good time with my son flying some of the cool planes included in this mod.  Any updates on the update?  Thanks so much for all the work that has gone into it!