Ok wrench and fubar thanks for replying .Yes I know the cockpits are accurate but since I can't ask my RIO what the radar is set at it must be part of the .0000001% that's not accurate LOL.

Why don´t you just add the radar range text to the radar scope – that´s an easy fix in the avionics.ini.

Ok thanks ToS I will try to do that.

Edited by ultramig688

Why don´t you just add the radar range text to the radar scope – that´s an easy fix in the avionics.ini.

ok where is the avionics.ini located?

In the same catalog folder that a given aircraft's data.ini goes in.  For example, most of the F-4 models have theirs located inside of the ObjectData008.cat file

In the same catalog folder that a given aircraft's data.ini goes in.  For example, most of the F-4 models have theirs located inside of the ObjectData008.cat file

Ok found it.thanks fubar512.i presume when you modify the ini it goes into your mod folder?

Ok ToS you're gonna hve to give me a little more information I am not a modder and don't know how to modify the avionics.ini the way your saying.