Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

World Cup 2010 For Old Times Sake

I decided to post this for old times sake ... the reason I didn't watch too much world cup in 2010

Here's an neat idea though ...

TlkNOoF.jpg

In France, where I live, World Cup 2010 officially never happened. For us, it's a fake like Roswell's alien was. It can't be true. ;)

• Like 2

Here's an neat idea though ...

TlkNOoF.jpg

Is this a 'World' Cup? Somewhat bleached... What about China, India, Kenya, Cuba, Brazil, Polynesia, and all other beautiful colors of the World?

About the sound pollution, if vuvuzelas broke your nuts, wait for Qatar 2022 and the reading of 21 verses of Holy Quran before each match...

Is this a 'World' Cup? Somewhat bleached... What about China, India, Kenya, Cuba, Brazil, Polynesia, and all other beautiful colors of the World?

Okay that's the only photo of Lingerie soccer chicks that I could find ... I don't think two chicks of various races kissing would fit nicely on these forums ... keeping things PG and whatnot. Got a ton of Lingerie football photos and members of the oposing team making out ... I guess for sportsmanship purposes ... mostly marketing purposes. That's a good point though that's the only I could find though. ... that was PG

About the sound pollution, if vuvuzelas broke your nuts, wait for Qatar 2022 and the reading of 21 verses of Holy Quran before each match...

Wow .... really? Wow.... just ... wow.

In France, where I live, World Cup 2010 officially never happened. For us, it's a fake like Roswell's alien was. It can't be true. ;)

Oh!!! Anelka VS Domenech   !!!!! 

"Va te faire enc... sale fils de p..."

Even Sarkozy had to take part in the affaire to impose order..... Horrible

Edited by FRPignon