Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Needed: static/parked seaplanes

I could use some static, parked seaplane/flying boats to dress up a couple of bases on the current terrain, and for another also 'working'. These are for the Pacific war (PTO).

They don't need to be fancy, just some low poly lods, with a basic skin, as they're designed as eye candy and for the player to rocket, bomb, strafe and inflict general mayhem upon. Destroyed models I can come up with.

Any of our 3d Gurus ™ that are interested, please PM me. I can supply 3 views for the aircraft.

thanks!

There's a Hurricane float in my SF1 static pak, but I'll send it to you if you want. And I'm real interested in a low poly ground/float PBY Catalina for my ongoing Kaneohe mod.

wonder if veltro has his max files for the PBY archived somewhere?

For Kaneohe, you'd need both the 5 (flying boat) moored in the bay, and 5A (amphib with gear) on the ramps.  I kept wishing I'd had them when I did the Hawaii (PH) map!!

They'd be nice for the SWP and Solomons, too!

??? Would it need distances .lod's (-002, -003 ect.) cause i have the fuse and the three views sitting in Max ( been there a long time). No Ambition or time. PC is tied up ripping stuff (grin) right now. I'll think on it.

no, they wouldn't need distance lods. The low-poly statics we've had (ww2 wise) since 2005 are pretty simple shapes (as I understand it)