Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Patience Grasshopper....

OK I know not everyone is happy,but please before eveyone gets a really bad case of the raw butts..lets give TK a chance.theres some great stuff been done with this patch,maybe he can fix the majority with another.has anybody asked him what he thinks?Maybe he will release a mission editor,and a way to host a private game,and the stability isn't always a issue of the game,lamespy is plain bad abd HL is ok but theres still problems...hey this is a new game,have patience.

Here! Here!

With as complicated as these games get now a days you cnat fix the problem overnight, i for one am enjoying offline play until this stuff can be fixed.

Cheers! :)

I'll give TK and his development team all the time they need to fix the problems with the game. I love Strike Fighters, it has way too much potential. What I won't do is give Strategy First a second chance. They've lost one customer for any future and other existing software.

I'll drink to that... I'm certain this is probably just the first in a series of patches. With all the hardware and software configurations out there, it doesn't surprise me that something as complex as a flight sim would require more than a couple patches.

It's more than just needing patches. Unfortunately, I've yet to use a piece of software that didn't need one. What is really wrong, is that it appears that Strategy First released this knowing that it needed more work before it was stable. Take for instance the WalMart issue, it also appears that somehow, Circuit City is currently selling WalMart cd's. Who did that? Not TK, but the publisher; as they are the ones that control the creation and distribution of the cd's to consumers.

So, TK let's continue to work on the game. Strategy First - shame on you. :roll:

I agre with Dagger and Rogue. I have waited a long time for this game really looking forward to the era it covers aircraft. I think we all knew this first patch wouldnt be an end-all, cure-all. It has taken care of some significant things and is a good step forward. Yes, there is still a LOT of work yet to do so TK after your break, get hot my freind... :) We need that mission editor, a direct connection option, and some force feedback. The Mission editor espesialy, I would like to be able to place ground units and air units giving them waypoints like you can in IL2.

I also agree with Rogue, strategy First commited a MAJOR blunder releasing this game early in beta stage, (and thats being kind). I wont be buying any SF products without a very close look on the game forums and a decent demo. They lost my confidence.