Sign in to follow this  
Verdun

Hello everynone!

Hello everyone!

I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Max. I'm 32 years old and come from Hässleholm, Sweden. I'm a historybuff that have been interested in military history since I was 4-5 years old. I've spent every summer since I was 5 touring battlefields and museums, especially the Verdun battlefields from 1914-1918 in France.

In my spare time I work at a museum here in Hässleholm, maintaining and driving tanks and other AFV's. I have a background in the Army. And I play a lot of diffrent historical sims: SH3, IL-2 1946, FE2, RoF and so on.

I'm also a longtime member over at Mission4Today under the name Verdun.

Well, now I've introduced myself! I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community!

Cheers/Max

Thanks 33Lima and Jimbib!

Yes! I used to play Steel Beast back in the day. Then I went on to Steel Beast Pro. Unfortunaly my old computer decided to die on me and I haven't bough a new licence for Steel Beast Pro since then. That was a little over two years ago.

I have also played Operation Flashpoint, ArmA and ArmA II over the years. And I love the tank maps on Red Orchestra: Darkest Hour.

Edited by Verdun