Sign in to follow this  
DEVIL11

Close to real missile fire effect

Hi everyone I was wondering if there is a way I can get a more realistic missile fire effect I can get my hands on. I have downloaded all the effects and really haven't found the one. On one effect a missile has a big orange fire for the missile fire. The second has kinda of a black missile effect with the white mixed in. I have been lookin on YouTube of the missile fire effect. If any one can help me with the missile fire effect to more of a realistic effect it would be really great. Thanks for everyone's help.

Specifically for what missile?  For an early Aim-9? For a late Aim-9? For an Aim-7?  For an Aim-120? For an Aim-54? There are differences between all of those in real life, oftentimes, vast differences.

• Like 1

Aim-7:

Aim-9X:

Aim-120:

Aim-54:

Edited by Fubar512

Like Aim-9 series Aim-120 Series Aim-7 series hellfire and maverick and the Aim-54 series

Edited by DEVIL11

Like Aim-9 series Aim-120 Series Aim-7 series hellfire and maverick and the Aim-54 series

That makes no sense, as the Aim-12-'s effect is waaaaaaaaay different than the AIm-7s, which in of itself is different than the Aim-54's effect.

I'm trying to focus on the missile effect cuz without the effect folder it has what I'm looking for in the missile effect but when I put the effects folder it doesn't have what I need. Because it either has a smoke trail but with black in the white smoke trail. Then there's another effect that has a big flame that doesn't like we'll when the missile shoots