Sign in to follow this  
Viper63a

SF2 "Aces over Europe" 1920x1080 Photoshop Menu Templates

By Viper 05/26/2015

Here are a set of PhotoShop templates for StrikeFighters2 Europe!
Just place your image over the red backgound, merge down and save as a *.jpg file.

Copy the Flight, Menu and PilotData to your mod folder and that's it!

The package includes the default loading screen, main menus, and pilots!

Enjoy!

=Viper=

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Eagle114th

View File _SF2 - Menu Expansion v1.0
      Eagle114th's SF2 Menu Expansion v1.0
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      This is a very first version of SF2 UI Expansion mod.  There may be bugs or problems.  If you face any bugs or problems, please inform me.
      The purpose of this mod is to expand / improve the SF2 UI.  In the first version, it does two things:
      1)    Change the aircraft list when displaying the list.  Aircraft list are sorted by nation first.  There are three versions:
      a.    Version #1: Nations’ multi-branches are combined, so you’ll see (USN / USMC) A-4s or (RN / RAF) F-4Ks as an example.  If aircraft have skins for a multi-nations, it will have ‘>>’ at end of aircraft name.
      b.    Version #2:  There are both symbol ‘>’ and ‘>>’.  For any aircraft that is used by multi-branches, will use ‘>’, while any aircraft with skins for a multi nations will have ‘>>’ at the end of name.
      c.    Version #3: Same as version 2 with simplified year tag.  Instead of (19XX), it will show as ‘XX.
      2)    RWR and RADAR being displayed on the screen, there are 4 versions:
      a.    Version #1: RWR + RADAR upper right corner
      b.    Version #2: RWR + RADAR upper left corner
      c.    Version #3: RWR (upper left corner) + RADAR (upper right corner)
      d.    Version #4: RADAR (upper left corner) + RWR (upper right corner)
      Plans for next version:
      -    New menu + GUI (WIP)
      -    Make smaller version of RWR + RADAR
      -    If time permits, will work on ordinance list, so they will be sorted by type of ordinance before the name.

The feedback are always appreciated!  ENJOY!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      INSTALLATION:
      Note: This mod is covers all aircraft in SF2 with all expansion pack and DLCs.
      1) MAKE A BACK UP COPIES OF AIRCRAFT and FLIGHT folder in Strike Fighters Project 2 mod directory.
      1) In Aircraft Sorting List folder, copy and drop Aircraft folder in Objects folder in SF2 mod directory.
      2) In RWR + Radar folder, copy and drop Flight folder in SF2 mod directory.
      PERMISSION:
      Please contact me first if you want to use my mod for any purposes. 
      Eagle114th / MagicDragon116

_SF2 - Menu Expansion v1.0.rar
      Submitter Eagle114th Submitted 04/20/2021 Category Menus  
    • By Eagle114th
      Eagle114th's SF2 Menu Expansion v1.0
      This is a very first version of SF2 UI Expansion mod.  There may be bugs or problems.  If you face any bugs or problems, please inform me.
      The purpose of this mod is to expand / improve the SF2 UI.  In the first version, it does two things:
      1)    Change the aircraft list when displaying the list.  Aircraft list are sorted by nation first.  There are three versions:
      a.    Version #1: Nations’ multi-branches are combined, so you’ll see (USN / USMC) A-4s or (RN / RAF) F-4Ks as an example.  If aircraft have skins for a multi-nations, it will have ‘>>’ at end of aircraft name.
      b.    Version #2:  There are both symbol ‘>’ and ‘>>’.  For any aircraft that is used by multi-branches, will use ‘>’, while any aircraft with skins for a multi nations will have ‘>>’ at the end of name.
      c.    Version #3: Same as version 2 with simplified year tag.  Instead of (19XX), it will show as ‘XX.
      2)    RWR and RADAR being displayed on the screen, there are 4 versions:
      a.    Version #1: RWR + RADAR upper right corner
      b.    Version #2: RWR + RADAR upper left corner
      c.    Version #3: RWR (upper left corner) + RADAR (upper right corner)
      d.    Version #4: RADAR (upper left corner) + RWR (upper right corner)
      Plans for next version:
      -    New menu + GUI (WIP)
      -    Make smaller version of RWR + RADAR
      -    If time permits, will work on ordinance list, so they will be sorted by type of ordinance before the name.

The feedback are always appreciated!  ENJOY!
      INSTALLATION:
      Note: This mod is covers all aircraft in SF2 with all expansion pack and DLCs.
      1) MAKE A BACK UP COPIES OF AIRCRAFT and FLIGHT folder in Strike Fighters Project 2 mod directory.
      1) In Aircraft Sorting List folder, copy and drop Aircraft folder in Objects folder in SF2 mod directory.
      2) In RWR + Radar folder, copy and drop Flight folder in SF2 mod directory.
      PERMISSION:
      Please contact me first if you want to use my mod for any purposes. 
      Eagle114th / MagicDragon116

_SF2 - Menu Expansion v1.0.rar
    • By Eagle114th
      Hello everyone,
      It has been a hectic week for me. I am still working on new SF2 menu project slowly.  At the same time, since I got a new external SSD as an alternative storage for my external HDD.  1 TB external is affordable now.  To my surprise, it is small and doesn't even require me to plug into power outlet, unlike an external HDD. I could just hook it into my gaming laptop's USB 3.1 T Type-C.  Oh boy, it made a huge difference. I am able to load SF2 much faster now. 

I just wiped my old SF2 multi-installation, in order, to have a fresh start with SF2.  I spent weeks installing many mods for SF2, in order, to make up for my lost SF2 files.

I decided to work on aircraft sorting list for my preference ways of sorting the list by nation first, then aircraft.  I started with default SF2.  (Note: I bought SF2 complete Edition since it is on sale.  It is a perfect time to get it before the time runs out.) 

Here is what default list looks like:

Now with a new sorting list (by nation), it looks like this:
      NOTE: When you see [Export], it means it have a multi nations skins included.  

I am very pleased with this.  With the new sorting list, I am able to quickly tell which nation specific aircraft belong to. It has been an educational day for me about the nations and aircraft versions.  If anyone wants this, I could post it in combatace download section.  I modified All the aircraft .ini in a clean SF2 (Without mods).  That way anyone can build the mods on it. I am still brainstorming about what to do with [Export] tag.  Should I replace it with '*" or any certain symbols to the end of the aircraft name?  Feedback are appreciated, as always.

Plus, I also can add updated HUDDATA.ini with both RWR and RADAR being included on upper right corner. I modified it this way, so I can easily scan my eyes between both RWR and Radar while padlocking around.  (Note: Either RWR / Radar will only show up if aircraft have either.  For example, if you fly aircraft that doesn't have either RWR or Radar, it won't show up on the screen.

• By Eagle114th
      Hello everyone,

I am working on a new menu for SF2.  It is a slow WIP.  I will share the progress here.  For now, I have created two screens as my rough draft / conceptual arts.  I am working on creating 3D looking buttons and Is still learning how to edit .ini files from various menu mods.  I always wanted a Jane's Fighter Anthology style GUI / Menu for SF2. 
      Now I have decided to give it a try!  Here are screenshots

SF2 Main Menu

Mission Briefing (WIP, I am still tweaking and adding a few more items)

Here are three versions of buttons:  Regular, mouse hovering over it, and mouse clicking.

Feedback are always appreciated.  
    • By Sabre1BR
      Hello, good evening people.
      I was back at playing the game after a while and it keeps crashing on me, especially during the campaign.
      I'm not sure what causes it, but it happens always after i order my wingmen to attack something (my target or not), seemingly happening after they lock onto something.
      I'm currently patching the game through all the official patches (Merged, June 2012 as of now - but going through July 2013 as i'm writing this)
      I'll keep updating this topic as i go on, but if there is no way fixing it by patching, is there something i can do (compat mode, messing around with .cfg, whatever) to correct it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..