I took the plunge and bought the standard edition. Nice and can run on low settings but the mouse tends to lagg at the menu screens and no in game when flying. Is there a fix for this. I use a hp mouse and not a gaming mouse. Tried reducing resolution to see and no go. have the latest driver for mouse. I would hate to spend on a mouse if dont have to. link below is similar to my mouse

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/HP-mouse/3349841.aspx?cm_cat=GoogleBase&cm_ite=3349841&cm_pla=NA-NA-H-P_MT&cm_ven=ShoppingFeeds&ef_id=VX2N8QAAABmiuI49:20150617184502:s&gclid=CLz6zbWxl8YCFcETHwodfAUA9g

Funny, of the things I've had issues with in BoS the mouse has never been one of them. I honestly don't know what to recommend even.

Hi, man. thats ok as just getting feedback. I really like this one and as said i turned down my settings to low as my pc is low end. I use the mouse to move around the pit say the stuka and very smooth. just the stupid menu is where it laggs like syrup. i did a general search and oters had issues and tried their suggestions short of buying a gaming mouse. guess developers need to investigate and release a fix.