Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Anyone feel like animating power armor?

I know this is a crazy question to ask. But seriously I've came across a project someone is doing that involves making a Fallout 4 inspired power armor mod for New Vegas. Where the player can enter the suit instead of just equipping it. (Which is something that kind of bothered me with that game is how you can go around with hundreds of guns and suits of power armor all the while wearing a business suit) Someone else is working on the model all they need is some animation.

There are a few other major mods that are to be released really soon one is 82 days away from completion. I mean mods so good the news think they're part of the actual Fallout series.

So most animators are tied up and I was just wondering if any of you would like to animate some power armor. For Fallout New Vegas.