just run the install exes .. then run each game. The merge is automatic

What I did to merge them is I did the setup application for SF2E after I had did that I do the setup for SF2 North Atlantic now when u do the setup for North Atlantic you would put the it would c.\Users\ur name or what you use\saved games\thirdwire\strike fighters2 Europe once that is finish look at the applacation in your your app hit the North Atlantic app do the settings for Your North Atlantic go back to the desktop now go to the third wire double click that folder find North Atlantic folder double click options go to the very bottom then where it says directory your gonna change that to C:\users\your name or what you use\saved games\thirdwire\strike fighters2 Europe. Then go hit your Sf2 Europe applacation then u will have both Europe and North Atlantic merged

just run the install exes .. then run each game. The merge is automatic

Not really wrench I tried that but they didn't merge together

dude, seriously??? You couldn't be MORE wrong.

Why don't you take the time and LOOK through the file/folder structure in the MAIN CORE INSTALL???? Why don't you LOOK at the terrain selection drop down in any game??

Dollars to donuts, you'll find that you can select ALL the stock 5 terrains (assuming a Full-5 install), in any and all of the sf2 games.

To make is simpler:

in SF2I you can select VietnamSEA or Germany CE.

in SF2:V you can select IsraelME or Desert

In SF2 you can select IcelandNA

• Like 2