Sign in to follow this  
Flying Colander

Luftwaffe joystick Knuppelgriff KG 13 repro WWII

This is a Luftwaffe flight stick reproduced is resin and aluminium. It sports 5 completely wired buttons. The trigger springs up into a safety. The overall length is 65cm, about 25-26 inches long. The stick is perfect for a DIY flight stick project which I never managed to get to. I originally purchased the grip from a well-known German sim equipment maker. The stick has never been used.

I have it up for sale on Ebay starting at $199 which could be a bargain for someone. However, I'm just looking to cover my original purchase price against a strong Euro. $325 and it's yours now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201438277421?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Am willing to cut the alu post to your specifications to reduce shipping costs. Actual shipping costs, no gouging. Pick up in Phoenix, AZ area welcome.

Any questions? Please inquire.

post-6857-0-07454400-1443651628_thumb.jpgpost-6857-0-84534000-1443651594_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By wasteboy
      I've been away from SF2 for about 6 months or so and started flying again today. I wanted to tweak a few controls on my Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X unit as I have done in the past. When I go to the "Options/Control" and then "Customize" screen it only gives me the option of makeing changes to the keyboard. On the Control screen it recognizes the Thrustmaster but in the Customize area there is no way I can find to make button assignments on the controller.
      The previously customized control file is still there. I get the same results on Viet Nam, Korea, Desert Storm and North Atlantic. All previously worked.
      Thoughts and help please!!!!!!
    • By Chakat_Avocado
      Is it me or the AI love to never lose energy and out turn me despite of their airframe limits including the G tolerance of the pilot? Let me know cause from other sources, I have heard more or less from each side of the debate. I would like to think that I am being cheated and robots have no brains on most levels.
    • By KJakker
      Did anyone else know about this US WWII AAM prototype? I stumbled across it while looking up info on the mythological Tiamat.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JB-3_Tiamat

• By ValAstur
      Dassault Mirage IIIEG - JG 71 "Richthofen" Norm 72 Camo - ca. 1974

Dassault Mirage IIIEG - JG 71 "Richthofen" Norm 81B Camo - 1983

Dassault Mirage 5G - Marinefliegergeschwader 2 Norm 76 Camo - 1977

Dassault Mirage 5G - JBG 31 "Boelcke" Norm 76 Camo - 1978

Dassault Mirage 5G - JBG 31 "Boelcke" Norm 83 Camo - 1984

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..