Hello, I want to make myself some action in this game.

By action I mean I want to make some modern campaign.

Air to ground only Israel vs Gaza (which I can't make because Gaza isn't have a targets, how I make a border in Israel and add a targets to gaza?)
Second,
​can I add another terrain to Israel ? take Iran map and mixed it with Syria and Israel..

Thanks.​

If you want to mod a terrain, then you will find all neccessary know how in the Knowledgebase of the First Generation sims.

http://combatace.com/forum/191-modding-terrainsenviroments/

There are tutorials where i descriped what to do and how to do it.

In you case you can simply take an existing Israel terrain set all existing enemy bases to NEUTRAL and add some new targets in the Gaza Strip. This is to to difficult.

You other question, how to add new reagions to an existing terrain. It is simply said impossible to do that. If you would like to have a terrain which includes all terrain from Israel to Iran, then you must create a completly new terrain from scratch.

If you want to mod a terrain, then you will find all neccessary know how in the Knowledgebase of the First Generation sims.

http://combatace.com/forum/191-modding-terrainsenviroments/

There are tutorials where i descriped what to do and how to do it.

In you case you can simply take an existing Israel terrain set all existing enemy bases to NEUTRAL and add some new targets in the Gaza Strip. This is to to difficult.

You other question, how to add new reagions to an existing terrain. It is simply said impossible to do that. If you would like to have a terrain which includes all terrain from Israel to Iran, then you must create a completly new terrain from scratch.

Hey, should I edit the "israelme_targets" and add gaza strip with enemy aligment?

Correct. If you want to edit the stock IsraelME terrain, then you must edit the file israelme_targets.ini.

The easiest was is to open the file with Windows Notepad editor. Then press CTRL+H and replace ENEMY with NEUTRAL.

Then you has no enemy bases anymore and you can start to place new targets at the location of the map you want.

The only thing is that you must be carefull to use the correct sequence number of the target areas. For instance, if the last stock target area has the number 232 then your new target areas must start with 233 and so on.

Correct. If you want to edit the stock IsraelME terrain, then you must edit the file israelme_targets.ini.

The easiest was is to open the file with Windows Notepad editor. Then press CTRL+H and replace ENEMY with NEUTRAL.

Then you has no enemy bases anymore and you can start to place new targets at the location of the map you want.

The only thing is that you must be carefull to use the correct sequence number of the target areas. For instance, if the last stock target area has the number 232 then your new target areas must start with 233 and so on.

Thank you, how should I know which position and offset to place?

there's a tutorial about that in the 1stGen Knowledge Base.

I suggest you read ALL the terrain tutorials in the KB. Your questions are answered therein.

there's a tutorial about that in the 1stGen Knowledge Base.

I suggest you read ALL the terrain tutorials in the KB. Your questions are answered therein.

Isn't there easy way to find a offset? 

I use the tfdtool which show everything, even position. I also see a offset there but I need to strech the mouse to get them, is that correct?

Isn't there easy way to find a offset? 

the short answer is no.

use the tfdtool which show everything, even position

the TFD tool is worse than useless for that.

you should be using the TargetAreaEditor, but you'll still need to set things (the center 0/0 point) by hand

the short answer is no.

the TFD tool is worse than useless for that.

you should be using the TargetAreaEditor, but you'll still need to set things (the center 0/0 point) by hand

So simple - get into game and control f12 and go to gaza strip and start taking 20 or so offset?