Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

I'm either very tired or a complete idiot or maybe both...

So I'm getting on CombatACE after a LONG day of work. I'm ready to pass out right now. I'm looking at all the Changes Erik made to the site's banner. Awesome changes. I'm staring at a flag and part of the national anthem. And for about a minute I'm waiting for jets to fly over ...

I ask you...

What the hell is wrong with me?

Oh yeah, I'm laughing at myself.

• Like 2

Lol...you DID say a long day of work, hehe.

That's OK.  After a week of extended and double shifts, I forgot to clock out one afternoon.  

It's a non-issue, since I have proof (emails sent during the shift) to support the fact that I was working, so my supervisor will simply add the hours to the next pay period.

I used to good for being up for 36+ hours with only a few power naps to keep me alert. That was when I was in my 30s and 40s and running charter boats.  I also once drove for 18 hours and 1100 miles straight with only short meal and potty breaks (all taken whenever the car needed to be fueled)  I doubt that I can do that now.

Wow. That is a long day.

Heads up! If you get a dent in your Christmas tree ... my bad. Only if you're somewhere in the Southern part of the USA if not then well someone else was making use of what is called the "leverage transfer".