skyknight0721

Tornado F3's tank is not available in the load out menu.

I've been flying the bobrock's Tornado F3 and the aircraft is a pure joy! Everything is working perfectly fine except for the fuel tanks which are not available on the load out screen, thus I am unable to load it before flight. I am not sure why this is happening despite the fact that the fuel tank folder is present in the weapon's folder along with the files in that tank folder are correctly named according to the ini. So please if anyone can help me with this it would be appreciated. I've also uploaded the files from the F3's tank folder attached with this topic in case it is necessary for reference or modification to be made to them.

check in the data ini for any name issues on the weapons stations both callouts must match the weapon name ini and the callout on the weapon station.

Yes, I downloaded it today and had the same issue. The tank folder is called TankF3 but all ini's call out for Tank_F3

• Like 1

then change the folder to Tank_F3 that should do it check if the ini inside the tank folder has the right name so just to be safe!

• Like 1

then change the folder to Tank_F3 that should do it check if the ini inside the tank folder has the right name so just to be safe!

That didn't work. You said something about checking data ini. Which one the weapon data ini or the Tornado F3 DATA.INI? 

You can call the tank whatever you like (e.g. 'TankF3' or 'Tank_F3' or 'Bernard') but all references must match! Both in the tank folder and in the aircraft data.ini and loadout.ini

• Like 1

Yes I found it! The Tornado_F3_DATA.INI refers to the tank in the line Fueltankname=Tank_F3. Must change the TankF3.INI to Tank_F3.INI. Also the

[WeaponData]

ObjectFullName=Tank_F3

Must be set to this along with the folder name also.
Thanks everyone for your help  :biggrin:

Yes I found it! The Tornado_F3_DATA.INI refers to the tank in the line Fueltankname=Tank_F3. Must change the TankF3.INI to Tank_F3.INI. Also the

[WeaponData]

ObjectFullName=Tank_F3

Must be set to this along with the folder name also.
Thanks everyone for your help  :biggrin:

thanks watt tryng to say a failed....

• Like 1