This is a public "Thanks Man" to KJakker for not only just helping a noob, but going out of his way to helping me fill in the blanks in my Nam install...AND turning me on to his F-5E Camp-Mod---which might not be public (sorry KJ)...anyway my Nam install is the "Poop" now to the point that I thought I would be missing something unless I backed down and started from the beginning...

So... im Starting back at Rolling Thunder in the A-4B-65 (KJ)...with the Lizards, and were taken names and such...

Thanks KJ

• Like 2

Tappedops, that F-5 campaign mod I did was not something I had laying about. I built it for you because you asked for help with an F-5 campaign for SF2:V and I had the time this past week to work on it.

• Like 1

I had a feeling that was the case...so the Thanks Man fits even better now...the special touches like the MF ships in the linebackers and all the other insertions are what makes it one of a kind. And im sure theres tons of other stuff I havnt even discovered yet due to the fact that ive never played through all the originals...so its hats off to all the talent that makes this sim even better...Special Thanks again KJakker, and like I said before...your a good sport...