Fiat G55 "RAHMI"

FIAT G55 "RAHMI"

HISTORY

While the "Western Infidel War " was in progress tensions between the Imperial State of Paran, and the Dhimari Principality, were at a high level, with small skirmishes and clashes on the borders. Paran managed to acquire some Fiat G55's from various sources ( not all of them legal) and equipped its number 1 Squadron, named the Huntress squadron, with these aircraft. 1 Squadron used these Fiats until 1947 when they re equipped with the S-199 SAIF, the remaining G 55's going into storage. Along with these aircraft and the S-99 ( Bf-109 G10) Parani fighter pilots learned their trade, and to great effect. The aircraft was given the name RAHMI or Lancer

Installation and blah blah

I have taken the existing Fiat G 55 and repainted it, you will noticed that the original marking ( Italian ) have been over painted and the Parani markings placed over the top, this has been done on purpose, to make these aircraft look like they were ex Italian airforce, and still retained their original markings, personally I think it looks pretty good done this way, so if you can see the original Italian insignia on the wings and tail, this is done on purpose, and not because of any rubbish painting on my behalf. I wasn't going to be doing any early aircraft for Paran/Dhimar, but a couple of people have expressed an interest in earlier aeroplanes, so this is the first one. As with all my uploads I hopefully have included everything you need , including the guns, as apparently some of you guys have had issues with guns not working, so now you have 'em, they will work !! I also advise you update your Soundlist files to reflect the sounds I have included with this package.

CREDITS !!!
Credit for the original aircraft By Veltro Cockpit by Kesselbrut, and some other bloke, pilot by Geezer ( and very nice it is too !! ) Flight model by Charles, everything else by yours truly.
keep your mk 1's peeled, for more Parani lovliness................ENJOY !! :airplane:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Trotski
      FIAT G55 "RAHMI"

HISTORY

While the "Western Infidel War " was in progress tensions between the Imperial State of Paran, and the Dhimari Principality, were at a high level, with small skirmishes and clashes on the borders. Paran managed to acquire some Fiat G55's from various sources ( not all of them legal) and equipped its number 1 Squadron, named the Huntress squadron, with these aircraft. 1 Squadron used these Fiats until 1947 when they re equipped with the S-199 SAIF, the remaining G 55's going into storage. Along with these aircraft and the S-99 ( Bf-109 G10) Parani fighter pilots learned their trade, and to great effect. The aircraft was given the name RAHMI or Lancer

Installation and blah blah

I have taken the existing Fiat G 55 and repainted it, you will noticed that the original marking ( Italian ) have been over painted and the Parani markings placed over the top, this has been done on purpose, to make these aircraft look like they were ex Italian airforce, and still retained their original markings, personally I think it looks pretty good done this way, so if you can see the original Italian insignia on the wings and tail, this is done on purpose, and not because of any rubbish painting on my behalf. I wasn't going to be doing any early aircraft for Paran/Dhimar, but a couple of people have expressed an interest in earlier aeroplanes, so this is the first one. As with all my uploads I hopefully have included everything you need , including the guns, as apparently some of you guys have had issues with guns not working, so now you have 'em, they will work !! I also advise you update your Soundlist files to reflect the sounds I have included with this package.

CREDITS !!!
      Credit for the original aircraft By Veltro Cockpit by Kesselbrut, and some other bloke, pilot by Geezer ( and very nice it is too !! ) Flight model by Charles, everything else by yours truly.
      keep your mk 1's peeled, for more Parani lovliness................ENJOY !!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..