EricJ

EricJ Release Thread

EricJ Cherokee Containers

RC21
- Reduced Armor of the Cruise Missile Container, SAM Container, and gave armor to the Mortar Container.

EricJ Helicopter Pack

RC91
- Fixed config entries for the MH/UH-60/92s regarding the minigun compartments, some aircraft should now be able to switch minigun positions while in flight.
- Reduced Armor of the Cruise Missile Container, improved the SAM Container armor, and gave armor to the Mortar Container.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LSDehiNWHGsoB8YOq2HTHFYHDjodmDv1/view?usp=sharing

Armored SUV

RC7
- The vehicle is able to drive offroad now, thanks to Apollo on the Arma Discord

EricJ Wipeout

RC12

- Fixed weapons glitching, removed the Countermeasure and Master Arm - SAFE option

EricJ Wipeout

RC13
- After conferring with technicians, was able to reinstall the Master Arms - SAFE system, as well as the selectable countermeasures option.

AH-1Z

RC13
- Tweaked flight model

Spent most of the day modding and working on pylon weapons. After a little help I got it "working":

http://ericjwrites.itgo.com/Arma3/wip1994.jpg

I still need to get the game to recognize the missiles (they won't show up as a four rack). Also if anybody has any clue on how to do pylon weapons, I'm all ears as I don't know how to get them for the game to recognize them as weapons and such.