KJakker

Need help with a Skyraider issue.

Does anyone know what is going on here? I thought at first that it was an error I made with Skyraider mods, but after I removed all the A-1 folders from the mods folder for SF2 and replaced them with stock folders and ini files extracted from the CAT's the problem still persist.  

post-56847-0-00894700-1466956595_thumb.jpg

Edited by KJakker

Ok , couple of shots in the dark here. i recently lost all the planes in DLC29 and it was driving me crazy. Turns out the version ini in my mod folder got corrupted and had lines of equal signs which messed up what the game saw. make sure that is correct first (SF2v=TRUE). Secondly, do you have sf2v? I ask because untill this last patch I was able to access the skyraider by downloading a skin pack from here and a cockpit. i didnt have SF2V but was able to fly the plane. the last patch stopped that freebee. Obviously the game is not finding the LODs

Ok , couple of shots in the dark here. i recently lost all the planes in DLC29 and it was driving me crazy. Turns out the version ini in my mod folder got corrupted and had lines of equal signs which messed up what the game saw. make sure that is correct first (SF2v=TRUE). Secondly, do you have sf2v? I ask because untill this last patch I was able to access the skyraider by downloading a skin pack from here and a cockpit. i didnt have SF2V but was able to fly the plane. the last patch stopped that freebee. Obviously the game is not finding the LODs

I have all of the SF2 titles and I checked the Version.ini file and it is okay. The odd thing is that Mue's LODViewer sees the LOD just fine, it is only in game that they don't show.

It appears we need a new SF2 Skyraider independant of any TW LOD.

CL