Sign in to follow this  
Barkhorn1x

Where are the Cockpit.INI Files Located?

All:

Where do I find them as they are not in the mod folder under Objects/Aircraft/[specific a/c]?

Thanks in advance.

For aircraft that are flyable they are in the CAT folders and you have to open the folder using the CAT extractor if you want to manually input them into the aircraft folder.  If they are not flyable you'll have to use a cockpit from another aircraft or one of the many mod cockpits on this website.

For aircraft that are flyable they are in the CAT folders and you have to open the folder using the CAT extractor if you want to manually input them into the aircraft folder.  If they are not flyable you'll have to use a cockpit from another aircraft or one of the many mod cockpits on this website.

OK, so I guess I have to go thru each CAT folder then till I find them.  Got it and thanks.

If you download one of the major campaign packs (ex: SF2V AG-XP) a lot of the aircraft have the cockpit files already in the aircraft folder. You may not want to use that campaign but you can copy and paste the files from the campaign aircraft folders to whatever aircraft you want to use the cockpit.ini.

If you download one of the major campaign packs (ex: SF2V AG-XP) a lot of the aircraft have the cockpit files already in the aircraft folder. You may not want to use that campaign but you can copy and paste the files from the campaign aircraft folders to whatever aircraft you want to use the cockpit.ini.

TY again.  Will do.