Sign in to follow this  
yubba

ROE for Online WOV-1 Fliers

Here are a few suggestions to make it a enjoyable experience for all ,and is open for others to make suggestions,, It looks like there is one spawning point,, so that area should be neutral so no buddy gets ate up soon as they spawn in,,,or if a flier is in the area he doesn't get shot down like I did to Streak last night popped in and put a few rounds into him in a matter of seconds after spawning in,,,,I think the spawning area should be the battle front line running east to west,,, north of the line should be red so soviet aircraft spawning in should fly directly north x number of miles, and  blue American aircraft spawning in should fly south x number of miles,,, the spawning in point is a waypoint so you can tell how far away you are from it..I went online and flew solo alittle bit,, I think spawning in we should fly depending on the aircraft being piloted fly at least 40 miles in the direction respectively to what side you are on before engaging foes and the engagement area should be 30 miles either side of the battle front line if any that has played half court basketball it would be like that,,that's about all I got.