Sign in to follow this  
jack72

Can't find the SE5 in download section

I am loading the aircraft for the Aces campaign and one of the instructions is

SE5 SE5a FM - by Peter01 (uploaded by Christian59) (you'll need the SE5)

I have the SE5 FM from Christain59, but I noticed that I have not downloaded any SE5.

I searched for it using the search button and went through all 17 pages and did not find any SE5 plane in the First Eagles - WWI and Early Years - Add-On Aircraft section.

Is there another site this AC can be found?

Also what happens if I miss one or two downloads of AC from the list....will the campaign still run (but I won't fly or see those missing AC).

I just found a category SE5a skins...does it matter which one I use?

Also does it matter if the file says SE5a instead....... as long as I attach the SE5FM files in the correct file.? 

the SE5 is integral with FE anyhow, so you just need to add the datafile.ini that the FM is part of, to your SE5 folder as far as I am aware there are no SE5's available as downloads only skins , you can use any skins for the SE that are available, and the FM/Datafile is applicable to the SE5  period, there is an even more up to date FM done by Von S if you go to the downloads add on aircraft flight models section, plus peters Fm's and hangar files for pretty much all the aircraft available in game.

Edited by trotski00