Hi CA!!

I have been making some modifications to my Coastal Range Terrain, mainly repopulating target areas and making some minor adjustments, and I am having this problem: 

I am using Mue's great Target Area Editor, and some ships I add as target areas appear well on the editor, model and everything works great, but they do not appear in-game, not even as selectable targets on the mission editor. It's as if they are not recognized. This happens with some ships, not all of them, both stock and third party add-on. Any idea?

Does this happened to any of you guys?

Thank you very much!!!! 

I'm afraid that they will never appear in the game - only Cargo Ships and Armed Cargo Ships will appear in the game as targets in SF 1 anyway.

I have tried this before many times and sought advice from others on the subject but to no avail.

Edited by RUSTYMORLEY

Ignacioc91,

Are the ships in the Coastal Range Terrain types.ini? If they are not you will need to add them. I would also suggest you match the individuals ships data.ini folder entry to match the terrain type ini.

Example: Using a from the CargoShip1 from Ground Object folder

Here is the CargoShip1_DATA.ini

[MissionData]
NationName=GENERIC
ServiceStartYear=0
ServiceEndYear=2040
GroundObjectRole=CARGO_SHIP      <---------------- This should match the Terrain type.ini entry (See below)
Availability=VERY_COMMON

And from the Terrain_Type.ini

[TargetType1561]
Name=CargoShip1
FullName=Seagoing Cargo Ship
TargetType=CARGO_SHIP     <-------------------

This should help.

Edited by krfrge

Thabk you for your answer, and sorry for the delay!!!