Sign in to follow this  
HansEisner

Hi, guys...

Hallo.... ich heisse Hans Eisner, but my wife calls me "Hands". Don't look for me on Steam, Gog or Origin... I prefer my old-school games and sims and I do not get down with the kids

Hallo Hans!

Any old Sims in particular?

I'm trying to get the best out of Battle of Britain 2 atm... I also like FS9 and FSX with photoreal scenery and the better aircraft addons. I think things rather passed me by when it came to tinkering with CSF3, since I was too busy with other things back then. So I'm currently casting around trying to find mods and addons which are still available and can improve these older sims, as I don't have a good enough connection to do anything much online... I do envy those who can take to the skies in Rise of Flight!

• Like 1

Nice one Hans..........not always easy to define old sims when a lot of the new ones are developments of the old.

Yo prefer the mostly pre Jet era I would gather from that.

That's right... I've been drooling over the VP Modpack for IL2 1946, but it all looks just too big and complex for me atm so I might just start off with something simpler like upgrades for First Eagles

The mod packs I've downloaded for IL2 in the past have been pretty easy to get up and running, I'd highly recommend it!