Hi, I'm new here. I just got SF2 with Europe, Israel and North Atlantic. I've managed to understand keyboard commands, But when somebody launches a missile at my plane I'm toast.  Is there a way fo spot a missile so I have a better chance of avoiding it? Seeing a contail

would be a great help. As for my combat skills, a do OK with missiles, and very bad on guns....

Anybody can help me?

Thank you all. I'll keep reading the forum, and learning from you.

sebastian

Seeing the missile is the most difficult part cause not possible to see labels or anything like that, when someone calls a missile incoming in RED, is aimed at you, try to search for it and start evasive maneuvers asap.

Thank you Stratos.   What do you mean "in RED"?  I've been trying to see contails without success.  I also tried in outside view and using the mouse to try to spot it, but I never seem to be able to see it.....

sebastian