Mawer68

HELP Please !! My SF2 goes Black Screen !!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I had installed Strike Fighter 2 on my PC with last mods and various Airplanes Add-on.

All ok for alomst 2 years, but now I don't use SF2 for few monyhs, start a mission Today and I had a Black Screen on mission Loading, I hear the usual Jet Engine sound and then Black Screen again with the airplane engine sound and if I press ESC returning  on the End Mission-Debrifing Screen, Mission Failed. Not possible to Fly !!

What's Happen? How can I recovery my Strike Flighter 2? 

Some suggestions? Some Ideas? 

Thanks a lot in advance.

All the Best

Relax. It's an Nvidia driver issue that a lot of us have run across. Follow the thread in this link, and you'll be back to zipping around the stratosphere in no time.

Edited by Nightshade/PR
  • Thanks 1

..... but if you turn effects from unlimited to high the game will work pefectly using latest Nividia drivers too.

:good:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did some tests and I found out that it is possible to play with unlimited graphic settings except for "Effects detail".

ps. I've actually discovered that in the other topic linked in the first answer somebody had already told that.
Since (as of today) searching from google "strike fighters black loading screen" gives this page as the first result I think that this comment has its own sense even though the problem had already been solved in the other topic.
so...

TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM PLAY WITH EFFECTS DETAIL "HIGH"

img00345a.thumb.jpg.d292e6435d1e01477ab028482471ef97.jpg

• Like 1

same thing is happening to me when i use forcedx9=true 

after pressing esc button only sound comes out but screen goes black 

i have tested other versions of intel hd 3000 drivers but they didnt worked with this problem :( 

my system is : windows 7 64bit intel hd 3000 10gb ram

i will appriciate if u help me to fix this issue 

Edited by PJB

On 4/1/2019 at 5:26 PM, Mawer68 said:

Hi, I had installed Strike Fighter 2 on my PC with last mods and various Airplanes Add-on.

All ok for alomst 2 years, but now I don't use SF2 for few monyhs, start a mission Today and I had a Black Screen on mission Loading, I hear the usual Jet Engine sound and then Black Screen again with the airplane engine sound and if I press ESC returning  on the End Mission-Debrifing Screen, Mission Failed. Not possible to Fly !!

What's Happen? How can I recovery my Strike Flighter 2? 

Some suggestions? Some Ideas? 

Thanks a lot in advance.

All the Best

i fixed this issue with by removing antifreeze enbseries mod which was not a good idea bcoz it ruins graphics quality 

need to fix it in other ways bcoz it was not a needed fix