Sign in to follow this  
torno

FW-190 A4 (2.0 BETA)

FW-190 A4 (2.0 BETA)

View File

This package represents an earlier version of FW190 A4 with some improvements over the old model (it's still a BETA)

It is designed for and works  in SF2 series.
there are also some engine sounds and decals for future releases.

This is FREEWARE-DONATIONWARE and it CANNOT be distrubuted unless permissions are granted by myself.

THIS AIRCRAFT MOD OR ANY PART OF IT MUST NOT BE HOSTED OR
POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEB SITE WITHOUT MY EXPRESS
PERMISSION, OR USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN THIRDWIRE FLIGHT
SIMULATORS, AND MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE BY ITSELF
OR WITH ANY OTHER FILES OR MODS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy al files to specific folders in your game mod directory. 

TORNO

img04971.JPG

img05162.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Absolutely superb!!  Looks and flies great!!  congratulations!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By torno

View File FW-190 D13
      FW 190D, this is my final version of this device that includes all the experimental effects never seen in this simulator, this pack contains the plane with its corresponding cabin with 4 historical skins, plus one without insignia, to fly it with the nation you want, the new luftwaffe pilot (there are 2 lods, one with glasses and one without glasses, by default the pilot wears glasses). I included all the weapons of the model F
      I hope you enjoy it, more information in the readme file.
      Sorry my English is bad
      TORNO.
      Submitter torno Submitted 05/19/2023 Category FW-190  
    • By torno
      FW 190D, this is my final version of this device that includes all the experimental effects never seen in this simulator, this pack contains the plane with its corresponding cabin with 4 historical skins, plus one without insignia, to fly it with the nation you want, the new luftwaffe pilot (there are 2 lods, one with glasses and one without glasses, by default the pilot wears glasses). I included all the weapons of the model F
      Sorry my English is bad
      TORNO.
    • By torno

View File FW-190D
      FW 190D, this is my final version of this device that includes all the experimental effects never seen in this simulator, this pack contains the plane with its corresponding cabin with 8 historical skins, plus one without insignia, to fly it with the nation you please , the new pilot of the luftwaffe (there are 2 lods, one with goggles and one without glasses, by default the pilot has glasses). I included all the weapons of the F model (THE ER4 MULTIPLE LAUNCHER THAT BY ERROR I WAS NOT INCLUDED IN THE FW190F PACKAGE) even if this model only carries a bomb or 2 models of disposable tanks.
      Sorry my English is bad
      Torno.
      Submitter torno Submitted 05/25/2022 Category FW-190  
    • By torno
      FW 190D, this is my final version of this device that includes all the experimental effects never seen in this simulator, this pack contains the plane with its corresponding cabin with 8 historical skins, plus one without insignia, to fly it with the nation you please , the new pilot of the luftwaffe (there are 2 lods, one with goggles and one without glasses, by default the pilot has glasses). I included all the weapons of the F model (THE ER4 MULTIPLE LAUNCHER THAT BY ERROR I WAS NOT INCLUDED IN THE FW190F PACKAGE) even if this model only carries a bomb or 2 models of disposable tanks.
      Sorry my English is bad
      Torno.
    • By torno

View File FW-190A8R2
      FW 190A8R2, (similar to the FW190A8 but with more armor), this is my final version of this device that includes all the experimental effects never seen in this simulator, this pack contains the plane with its corresponding cockpit with 1 historical skin, the new pilot Luftwaffe (there are 2 lods, one with glasses and one not, the pilot with glasses is worn by default). It includes all the decals of the previous fw190 created by me.
      Hope you enjoy it, more info in the readme file.
      Sorry my English is bad
      Submitter torno Submitted 10/07/2021 Category FW-190  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..