Jump to content

torno

MODDER
  • Posts

    2,476
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    120

Everything posted by torno

  1. Killing zentraedis
  2. torno

    Scooters

    The twilight of the Falcon... the end of an era.
  3. Junto con Marcos Suicidal, que vivía en Río Gallegos, creamos ese aeropuerto y el de San Julián; están implementados en mi mapa inacabado de Malvinas, un conflicto y una época diferentes. No añadí ningún aeropuerto nuevo al terreno original; simplemente eliminé el antiguo aeropuerto de tierra del fuego (que no funciona).
  4. I never found a suitable cockpit for this "flying thermos," so the model was put on hold until I could find the time and acquire the skills to create one; however, since my 3ds Max exporter stopped working today, I’m going to release it with the MiG-21P cockpit instead.
  5. Yes, but they aren't new; I was texturing the cities and adapting the new tiles for the snow, as well as creating some liveries for Chilean aircraft and adding airport activity. Since my 3ds Max importer stopped working, I have to go back and look for existing objects I can use instead of creating them from scratch. And as I always say, if it isn't fun, everything else takes a back seat while I wait until I feel like moving forward with the project again.
  6. no se si le ocurre esto a algun miembro mas de combatace que no hable ingles , pero hacia varias cemanas no me esta transladando la traduccion automatica de google en muchos citio, tanto en mi movil como en la pc.
  7. unpacking old models
  8. Mig 21 Bison ,pronto.
  9. final preparations and flight at sunset
  10. El bisón estaría listo, el portaaviones indio está como se muestra en el screen (sin nada de armamento) ya que mi 3dmax y con mi Windows 10 no funciona el exportador y ya no pude continuarlo, el electra y otras variantes argentinas pertenecen a un mod todo incluido que es el trabajo que más tiempo me toma en esto, hasta que no finalice el mapa de las malvinas no será lanzado, tengo 3 modelos de prototipos de aviones argentinos para lanzar, el bisón, el TA 152 tiene una FM horrible, y no tengo tiempo y conocimientos para hacerlo volar correctamente, también tengo que armar un paquete con los aviones que cree luft 46 tanto alemanes, norteamericanos y japoneses.
  11. View File PB4Y-2 Privateer PB4Y-2 Installation: The installation procedure is quite simple. INSTALLATION: This PB4Y-2 package is for an SF2 installation. Simply copy and paste the files from the included folders into the corresponding folders within the Saved Games > ThirdWire folder. FEATURES: This is a version of the This is the PB4Y-2 PRIVATTER. I've included the skins for the nations of United States Navy (2 skin), Republic of China Air Force, and French Aeronautique Navale. The plane doesn't fly as well as I'd like, but it's the best I could do. I never managed to get the side gunners to fire. An missile set was created for this model, including: guided flying bomb BAT (It has a very precise and unrealistic, but fun, guide) The cockpit is based on Veltro 2k's Lancaster design, with some texture modifications. TORNO. Submitter torno Submitted 05/18/2026 Category B-24  
      • 3
      • Thanks
  12. torno

    PB4Y-2 Privateer

    Version 1.0.0

    64 downloads

    PB4Y-2 Installation: The installation procedure is quite simple. INSTALLATION: This PB4Y-2 package is for an SF2 installation. Simply copy and paste the files from the included folders into the corresponding folders within the Saved Games > ThirdWire folder. FEATURES: This is a version of the PB4Y-2 Privateer. I've included the skins for the nations of United States Navy (2 skin), Republic of China Air Force, and French Aeronautique Navale. The plane doesn't fly as well as I'd like, but it's the best I could do. I never managed to get the side gunners to fire. An missile set was created for this model, including: guided flying bomb BAT (It has a very precise and unrealistic, but fun, guide) The cockpit is based on Veltro 2k's Lancaster design, with some texture modifications. TORNO.
  13. This place is very quiet, I'm already putting together the package for download.
  14. torno

    SU-30MK

    Primero utilicé el bramos (no brahmos) que yo publique. Y las armas las aporte y en mi instalación funcionan, si modifico algo ya no puedo ayudarle.
  15. Should I modify the aftermath of the original burner? If vectoring applies, you can maneuver like this.
  16. File uploaded awaiting approval
  17. View File SU-30MK Instalación del SU-30MK: El procedimiento de instalación es bastante sencillo. INSTALACIÓN: Este paquete SU-30MKI (MK) es para una instalación de SF2. Simplemente copie y pegue los archivos de las carpetas incluidas en las carpetas correspondientes dentro de la carpeta Juegos guardados > ThirdWire. CARACTERÍSTICAS: Esta es una versión del caza pesado SU-30MKI Flanker. He incluido las texturas para las naciones de Rusia, Malasia, India y Argelia. Los controles han sido optimizados para el vector de empuje, por lo que algunos alerones no se mueven, pero los escapes están animados. Se creó un conjunto de misiles indios para este modelo, que incluye: Astra Mk1, Astra Mk2 y un repintado del antiguo misil Bramos. La cabina elegida es la creada por YEYEYE; el archivo readme original está incluido. Los misiles soviéticos que elegí provienen de un paquete de armas. No sé quién los creó, pero gracias. Espero que los disfruten. Al pulsar las teclas de vector de empuje correspondientes, la aeronave se vuelve inestable como el SU-57, lo que permite realizar la maniobra Cobra. ******************************************************** Este es un software gratuito (con opción de donación) y NO puede distribuirse sin mi permiso. Submitter torno Submitted 05/14/2026 Category Su-30  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..