Sign in to follow this  
agathosdaimon

skins for the christmas missions 2015 pack

Hi again, sorry to ask this, i dont mean to trouble you all but just was installing the missions pack and looking for some skins that do not seem to be in the downloads skins section at least not by the names shown there - the following i am unable to locate:

No. 56 Squadron: Mannock, Rhys Davids, Caldwell, McCudden

Jasta 5: the whole pack

will the missions still work without these?

(also can i play CK without joystick? i could work out from the controls and preferences in game if this is wholly possible)

thank you

4 hours ago, agathosdaimon said:

can i play CK without joystick?

Why not? :biggrin:

• Like 2

Hi Agathosdaimon,

Yes you can still play the missions without the the named skins the game will use the deflate plane skins.

Yes you can play CK without a joystick ... although the movements will not be as smooth but it can be played.

Greetings

Deutschmark

• Like 2

thanks for your replies, that is good to know, i havent had a chance to hop back into the game for now, as some new work has come up but when i was in there before i was trying to see how i could steer via keyboard, - i couldnt find the right keys, - i will happily attempt again when i am free

• Like 1

Hi Agathosdaimon,

Go into game and bring your mouse up to the top and click on help...

A window will come up showing all key commands... I have my set for joystick but if a joystick is not there you will see the deflate keyboard keys and write them down so you will have them on paper for a quick look.

Greetings

Deutschmark

HelpA.jpg

HelpB.jpg

thanks i have done that, i realise now as i went back in to try and play a mission that the direction keys and space are it - and boy it is not easy trying to get my plane up in the air and flying in a straight direction! i see i need to use space bar to recentre alot otherwise my plane keeps overcorrecting worseand worse and  sends me into a tailspin - i love sims but have never been good at them when they are too complex - CK thoughas it describes itself says its not a hardcore sim, and this appeals to my casual style, so i hope to get the hang of it.

- what does the spoilers do? actually for that matter i need to figure out when and where i use trim too! - complex for me but still better than trying to fly a blackshark in DCS world!

Edited by agathosdaimon

Hi Agathosdaimon,

The thing I can say to you and I am sure most here would agree with me is that things would smooth out and even become more easy if you where to use a joystick with any flight sim.

Spoilers in CK is just a function not a moving part to help slow the plane down for landing, or if you are a good pilot you could side-step the plane in to help slow it down without using spoilers function key.

As for ( trim ) most WW1 fighters fly nose heavy and after take-off and some altitude you might want to trim the nose up a little as not to have to keep on holding back on the stick a little to keep the nose up.

Greetings

Deutschmark  

Edited by v. Deutschmark