Sign in to follow this  
russouk2004

Faked or what ?

I watch steve a lot in beginning...though seeing this one...I think its been faked ...whats your thought...note my post about it..?...opinions...lots of what he films is really odd tbh...this tho to me looks faked,the cigar object..in original I think the speeding object is a bug...soon as appears seems to slightly change path as if its deciding which way to fly. see it better at 25% speed.

Edited by russouk2004

I don't have the training to call this one...but something about it feels....off somehow. But I have lived long enough to know that every time we think or say something is impossible or contrived somehow, we're quite often proven wrong. I'll say it was d@m&^d interesting though, and wait for the next sighting.

looking again I think im in error...I was looking at something else in video...its odd tho weird stuff about