"Personal note, buying on their website contributes the Developer with 100% of your purchase"

Dear Pilots!

Battle of Bodenplatte, Flying Circus and the Achtung Spitfire! Campaign are nearing official retail release in just a few weeks and to celebrate we are giving you the opportunity to purchase our older Battle Modules and previous Scripted Campaigns for an amazing 75% OFF!! No doubt you will want to pick up our latest titles, but in case you don’t already own some of our previous titles, this is the most aggressive pricing ever offered!

It’s also been 75 years since the time period in which our Battle of Bodenplatte title takes place. It’s was the height of the war on the Western Front and the Allies were struggling to break into Germany. This era was the pinnacle of piston powered aircraft designs and saw the first introduction of jet fighters.

Oct. 15th - Oct. 31st 2019 on Website

Oct 15th - Oct. 27th 2019 on Steam

BOS = 75% OFF (Website and Steam)
BOM = 75% OFF (Website and Steam)
BOK = 75% OFF (Website and Steam)
Blazing Steppe = 75% OFF (Website and Steam)
Fortress on the Volga = 75% OFF (Website and Steam)
Ten Days of August = 75% OFF (IL-2 Website Only)
Havoc Over the Kuban = 75% OFF (IL-2 Website Only)

Cliffs of Dover: BLITZ – 75% Off (IL-2 Website Only)

All Rise of Flight Content = 75% OFF (Website and Steam)

Official Webstore
https://il2sturmovik.com/store/battle-of-stalingrad/

Steam
https://store.steampowered.com/…/IL2_Sturmovik_Battle_of_S…/

And don’t forget to Pre-Order our next upcoming Scripted Campaign – Achtung Spitfire! Available exclusively on the Official IL-2 Website

As usual, if you purchase a plane you already have you can send it as a Gift to a friend or squadron mate.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The $10 OFF Early Access discount for Battle of Bodenplatte and Flying Circus will be expiring in just a couple weeks. If you want to get that discount please don’t delay!

NOTE: having at least the base game (Stalingrad) on Steam means you can launch it from the Steam client without entering a login and password and you can access your IL-2 content purchased elsewhere if you link the accounts.

The Sturmovik Team

Bild könnte enthalten: Himmel, Wolken, Flugzeug, im Freien und Natur

Thanks for the news. I now have BOK. I bought BOS and BOM a few years ago when there was a Christmas sale, but have been waiting for BOK to come down in price for a while. I don't play these sims enough to justify full price, but I still like to have them and try out new aircraft and features. These games work fairly well in VR. If I wasn't so focused on flying DCS World, I would probably spend a lot more time on this series. Now I am waiting for Bodenplatte to get finished and go through the sale cycle and hopefully the Pacific War isn't too far away. 

• Like 1

Good to read! 
I have all titles except the Tank game and the WW1, im not so interested in the First World war.
The new "Battle of Normandy" will bring many unique planes and new features to the series, im happe to be a part 

I will get the WW1 game eventually, too. Not sure about the tank game. I have DCS Combined Arms, but never use it. My preferred tank is the M60A1. Steel Beasts Pro PE has the M60A3, so it is my preferred tank game, especially since it is the DCS:World of tank games, being more of a study sim used for real-world training.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 76.IAP-Blackbird
      Dear friends,

Despite the wonderful weather behind the window that would direct anyone's thoughts towards a vacation, the IL-2 team continues to work at the fastest rate possible in all planned directions. For the most massive one of them, the Battle of Normandy, a number of significant results were achieved during the last few weeks. For instance, the work on the Normandy map objects, including the ones needed for temporary ports in the beachhead area, German fortifications, unique city buildings, and stationary radars are nearly complete. We can already show you some of them in the sim:

In addition, we started the final production stage of P-51B we're creating for the Battle of Normandy. We want to deliver this famous and long-awaited plane to all BoN customers as soon as possible.

There are good news about Flying Circus Vol. II as well -the Western Front map is progressing well and we plan to show it in our Dev Blog soon, while today we can show you two coming airplanes at once: early SPAD 7.C1 with 150 HP engine and two-seater bomber Airco D.H.4:

And finally, Sd.Kfz.10/5 with 20mm Flak 38, the second player controllable mobile AA gun, is nearly complete as well. Here are its screenshots in the sim:

You can discuss the news in this thread
    • By 76.IAP-Blackbird
      Dear Pilots, Tankers and Gunners,

Today we have a short Developer Diary for you that shows progress on the Normandy airfields and the cockpit our P-51B/C.

As with our Rhineland map, the Normandy map will include historically accurate airfields. Here you can see how we match up period photos with our in-game map as we build them.

And work continues on the P-51B/C cockpit and below are some WIP shots. Of course, there are some missing details as the work is ongoing and still quite early. We are confident the P-51B/C will be really awesome when completed.

Enjoy!

The Sturmovik Team
    • By 76.IAP-Blackbird
      Dear Friends,

Today we have a very straightforward Dev. Diary for you. We’d like to show you 4 aircraft that we have under development. Two from the Great War and two from WW2.

First, we have the Spad VII.C1 which is under development by our partners at Ugra Media for Flying Circus Vol. II. She’s coming along nicely.

Second, we have the powerful Airco DH.4 that gives Flying Circus some more two-seat bomber options. Such a great looking airplane.

Next, we have the B-26 Marauder that will be flown by the AI in Battle of Normandy. This is one of Jason’s favorite aircraft because his Grandfather John served in a B-26 unit in England and France during the war.

Finally, we have some pics of the Ar-234. Looks amazing!

We continue to build other planes including the Mosquito, Me-410 and the P-51B/C and we continue to test Air Marshal. Also, our new more complex Fuel System modeling is finally entering the Beta stage. It will first be installed and tested on our Bf-109s.

So, work continues on all fronts even as team members take hard earned summer vacations.

Enjoy!

The Sturmovik Team

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..