SF2_2019_RusNavy_SeaFlanker.7z

Original Skin by Bazillius
 for the  Spectre8750  submission Su-33. 

They did all the real work. I did a quick tweak of a skin.jpg and a Su-33_Data.ini type file. Hope it goes thru the '33 is awesome!

11-01-2019: I made a reference to modifying the flight_data file above. I actually spent way more time trying to make the flight characteristics actually flyable on my system. If you try the plane and have difficulty, I enclose a Su33_data file. I also, explain what i did to the file. 

Ever since starting on combat flight sims  have tweakeed flight characteristics. I'm embarrassed to say how long ago. Let's just say I more than could legally drink when DCS World's predecessor Flanker 1 or 2 launched.  The point is, even so I am far from an expert.  Perhaps someone  could make it better.

pic.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By StoneAxe1492
      Original Skin by Bazillius
       for the  Spectre8750  submission Su-33. 
      They did all the real work. I did a quick tweak of a skin.jpg and a Su-33_Data.ini type file. Hope it goes thru the '33 is awesome!
      11-01-2019: I made a reference to modifying the flight_data file above. I actually spent way more time trying to make the flight characteristics actually flyable on my system. If you try the plane and have difficulty, I enclose a Su33_data file. I also, explain what i did to the file. 
      Ever since starting on combat flight sims  have tweakeed flight characteristics. I'm embarrassed to say how long ago. Let's just say I more than could legally drink when DCS World's predecessor Flanker 1 or 2 launched.  The point is, even so I am far from an expert.  Perhaps someone  could make it better.

• By bazillius

View File Su-33 SKINS and INIs

This is only Skins, cockpit and inis. THERE are NO aircraft LODs (aircraft 3d model). This pack is only for persons who are lucky to have Su-33 aircraft.

installation:
      1. Back up your Su-33 previouse files and delete Su-33 folder from your mod folder.
      2. Extract the archive, and place files in your mod folders at their places as usual you do.
      3. Copy files SU-33.LOD and SU-33-001.LOD from your back up in your just installed Su-33 folder. Rename if needed.
      ======================================
      Used files:
      Sea Flanker cockpit 1.0 By YEYEYE (approved by Erik, October 22, 2014)

=================================
      New Skins:
      1nd Squadron Eagles of 279 KIAP
      2nd Squadron Tigers of 279 KIAP
      Su-27K
      Shenyang J-15 Prototype Gray
      Shenyang J-15 Prototype Serial
      Shenyang J-15 Prototype Yellow
      Old Skins:
      None
      Best regards, bazillius.
      Submitter bazillius Submitted 06/15/2018 Category Other  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..