Sign in to follow this  

:help:

Hey guys! ... im running wovs on the latest patch .. I cant get any of the Cobra helicopters to work for some reason. i extracted them into a folder i made for them in the wingsovervietnam/aircraft folder since when i extract it the files go everywhere. im not exactly sure whats going on ? the readme didnt help alot.

Also i couldnt get the AC-130 to work. it shows up on the aircaft list in the game but when i try to fly it .. it shows up invisible ... ? any help is much appreciated... sorry for bugging you guys

Not sure about the Cobra but for the AC-130 it may well require files (LOD etc.) from the Thired Wire C-130 that is in SF P1 but not in WOV.

Guest Saganuay82

Yeah the AC-130 uses the lods from the C-130 in SFP1. WOV users are mostly out of luck.

I wish the helos I set as AI would fly lower than 120kts and 500 ft. I think its a game limit cause AI won't follow you below 500 ft.

That is cause 500 feet is the hard deck for this hop. You knew and you blew it. :biggrin:

Actually, 500 feet appears to be hard coded in to prevent the AI from blowing himself up when he drops bombs. I also belive that it is the hard deck to pull out when going strafing and using rockets.

Hey guys! ... im running wovs on the latest patch .. I cant get any of the Cobra helicopters to work for some reason. i extracted them into a folder i made for them in the wingsovervietnam/aircraft folder since when i extract it the files go everywhere. im not exactly sure whats going on ? the readme didnt help alot.

Play around with your directory name. I just had the same problem, that was until I actually renamed the directory that I loaded the SH-3 and OH-6 into directory. I had to re-titled "SH-3" and "OH-6A" respectively.

Edited by Southernap