Sign in to follow this  
dsawan

Airwolf for FSX!

That looks nice, but FSX is a waste for a combat helo with those capabilities. A long time ago, there was a pretty complete Airwolf mod for Operation Flashpoint. The models and textures look very dated at this point, but Operation Flashpoint was the perfect game engine for recreating Airwolf episodes as you could get in and out of the helo, drive vehicles, and fight bad guys in the air or on the ground. The only real drawback to helo operations in Operation Flashpoint was the flight model. But the FM was good enough to enjoy the variety of missions possible with scripting and open sandbox world.

Edited by streakeagle
  • Like 1

A taste of the OFP version, complete with passenger pickup and fighting a MiG-29: 

Edited by streakeagle
  • Like 2

Nice. Never knew OFp had one. But I dunno. I kinda like just straight flying around and blowing thing sup as opposed to transporting people. But I guess it depends on the user.