Sign in to follow this  
Eugene2

Default skin for SPAD-VII"s family

Default skin for SPAD-VII"s family

Default skin for SDAD VII's family  in-game integrated models.

I tried to add some "photorealistic" textures for more impressive image of this aircraft.

Add to SPAD7_150, SPAD7_180, SPAD7_LG :

[TextureSetXXX]
Name=French_PhR
Nation=FRANCE
Squadron=3ESC
Specular=0.800000
Glossiness=0.800000
Reflection=0.500000
StartDefaultDate=1916

Eugene

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Once upon a time, TW created textures with a resolution of 512x512 for his airplanes - in order to save disk space and maintain the frame rate on weak PCs of that time. For computers of the 2020 level, such a resolution can hardly be considered relevant. :smile:

Nevertheless, the new skin looks very good - perhaps exceeding the quality of the stock skin.

Edited by Crawford
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Eugene2

View File Photorealistic default skin for Geezer's Martinsyde G100/G102s
      Photorealistic skin for excellent Martinsyde G100/102 (all modifications) by Geezer.
      I tried to add some "photorealistic" textures for more impressive image of this aircraft.
      Eugene
      Submitter Eugene2 Submitted 07/03/2022 Category Other Entente Aircraft Skins  
    • By Eugene2
      Photorealistic skin for excellent Martinsyde G100/102 (all modifications) by Geezer.
      Eugene
    • By Eugene2

View File Default skin for Sopwith Triplane
      Skin for excellent Sopwith Triplane by Stephen1918
      There are alternative default skin for British Triplane.
      You can use that skin for SopwithTripe2Gun after rename files "Tripe..." files to "2Tripe..." files.
      Eugene
      Submitter Eugene2 Submitted 06/11/2022 Category Sopwith Skins  
    • By Eugene2
      Skin for excellent Sopwith Triplane by Stephen1918
      There are alternative default skin for British Triplane.
      You can use that skin for SopwithTripe2Gun after rename files "Tripe..." files to "2Tripe..." files.
      Eugene
    • By Eugene2

View File Skin for Airco DH-4s
      Skin for excellent Airco DH4s by Stephen1918/
      You can use this skin for AircoDH4_250 and AircoDH4_375 aircraft.
      Eugene
      Submitter Eugene2 Submitted 06/04/2022 Category Other Entente Aircraft Skins  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..