Hello I’m having problems with the ods anniversary install I tried running the install but it says it needs a disc to work has anyone got around or am I doing it wrong

Well, a screenshot would be more helpful. The mod installer is contained inside a .ISO archive; you can mount .ISOs on a virtual DVD drive with DAEMON Tools (not needed with Win10, the OS can mount virtual disk images as well) or simply unpack the .ISO with WinRAR or equivalent software.

I am using the 7zip but this is where its giving me error messages

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (1).png

1 hour ago, DEVIL11 said:

I am using the 7zip but this is where its giving me error messages

Yeah, but you're doing it wrong. You must extract all files first, you cannot run the .exe from the archive! Unpack all files into the same folder, then you can run the installer's executable.

Edited by Menrva

Hi i tried unpacking them using the 7zip but it gives me a error message should i just redownload the file here

I have no idea what's the problem here, more than 100 downloads and you're the only one having issues with it. Please, update 7-Zip to the latest version or even try WinRAR. I don't understand why you're trying to unpack it in the first place, with Windows 10 you can open .ISOs just as fine as if it was a disk, just right click the archive and Open with File Explorer.

Edited by Menrva

Hmm so than what u recommend is don’t use the 7zip just open it where I downloaded the file

10 minutes ago, Menrva said:

with Windows 10 you can open .ISOs just as fine as if it was a disk, just right click the archive and Open with File Explorer.

As I said...

Screenshot.thumb.png.f3f6a9480eaa12aaca56d6756cc5cbe6.png

Hey thank u I am use to using the 7zip to unzip files but I did what u said to do and it worked thanks again

• Like 1