Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Age of Empires 3 ships in US

If you love the the Age of Empires series..you're in luck as the latest version is out..heres the official site

AoE3 home

Oh yeah I am getting it for sure.

I've been playing the demo and it's fun..new races and features.heres another page with links and info. AoE3

hello there,i've got the full version of aoe3 but i have a problem to play it.i recieve a message on the beginning that says:Your graphics driver may be too old to run Age of Empires III. If you wish to update your drivers, please contact your computer manufacturer for any necessary assistance.

System information: 2800 MHz, 512 MB, 128 MB GeForceFX 5200 (vendorID 10de, deviceID 322)

though this error message i continue to the game the graphics is fairly poor and after 1-2 minutes the game throws me out.

the last time i updated my graphic driver i bump into some troubles with other games then i rolledback to the previous driver.

what driver should i install?please help,i really want to play this wonderful game. :help:

Just go to the NVidia site and under Downloads, select download drivers. Keep going through the choices till you get to your card.

Go for the 66.93 drivers they are very stable & will suit your card without any problems.

Cheers Pete

thanks Pete and PG_Raptor iv'e installed 81.85 and it works great for me.anyway thanks again for your help.

Did anyone get thier copy yet?