Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

SF2 F-102A (v2k) 159th FIS Fl ANG Skin & Decal Pack

SF2 F-102A (v2k) 159th FIS Fl ANG Skin & Decal Pack

SF2 F-102A (v2k) 159th FIS Fl ANG Skin & Decal Pack         7/14/2021

-For SF2 =ONLY= (Full 4/5 Merged Reccomended)

This package contains a replacement skin and decal set for Veltor2K's F-102A Delta Dagger. This skin represents the 159th Fighter Interceptor Squadron "Boxin' Gators" of the Florida Air National Guard from 1960 thru 1974. The original skin is found in the "Operation Tainted Cigar" campaign.
The remake of this skin was inspired by some screenshots Viggen posted in the CA SF2 Screenshots thread. Since the decaling was totally inaccurate, I took it upon myself to "make it correct".

26 all new, 100% historically accurate serial number decals were created, including the correct Air National Guard fuselage tag. Decal randomization is TRUE.

On the skin/unit selection drop down menu, on the Loadout screen you'll see:

159th FIS FL ANG (60-74)

With luck, this change will not effect the OTC campaign data ini. If so, End Users (tm) may have to do a little text editing to correct the skin's folder name or displayed name in campaign data ini. I don't know enough about campaign structure to give any real advice.

As is always recommended, unzip to a temp folder or your desktop to give easy access to the rest of this readme for it's install instructions. PLEASE read them, before installing!!!

Happy Landings!

Wrench
Kevin Stein

Director of Marketing, Coyote Aerospace
"We Aim Higher"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The remake of this skin was inspired by some screenshots Viggen posted in the CA SF2 Screenshots thread. Since the decaling was totally inaccurate, I took it upon myself to "make it correct".

And now the next set of screenshots will be correct too! :good: Thanks!

• Haha 1