epower

How can I go directly to a new unread message?

When receiving an email notification of a fresh message on CA, I can click on the "Read full message" box within the email and go directly to that new unread communication.

By contrast, using the CA website (under the envelope icon top right) defaults me to the first message in the thread.  Since I have several message threads multiple pages long, reaching the unread message now requires navigation.  Is there a similar shortcut directing me to the new unread message as happens when I click on the notification in my email?  

My apologies if this has been covered but search revealed nothing.

Thanks,

The Private Messages have always been like that where it defaults to the first message. Some navigation on your behalf needs to be done if the message is multiple pages. I use the >> which takes me to the last page and then I scroll down. There maybe a fix out for this in the next update if I ever get around to it.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Erik.  It's not a deal-breaking thing but I was curious.
In the interval I shall keep a closer eye to my email notifications.

Cheers!