They say that there is no bad question... for which I will give you my opinion, there must be 1000 reasons, but for me the most important is that when you take charge of a project that takes hours, days and maybe years of work, ( research, model, painting and code etc etc)... it shouldn't be an option to want to distribute it to the world for free and without due recognition, so if the community thinks the same as me, surely it is, they don't care that another site takes the credits with a work so dedicated just for the simple fame of the popular website or to provide facilities to a group of users, so that they understand more easily, here I leave a work done by those who are here, for those who come to look for it here. ..and that's enough common sense for me...

PD A-team will surely have the same reasons with a touch of panic :lol:

Edited by PeacePuma
mental adaptation to the universal language

I bet you're a real hit with all the businesses in your area.

• Haha 2